At the end of the tour, there's usually a final night's lodging included. You arrive by bike that day, enjoy a relaxed evening, and depart the next morning. Your package typically ends with breakfast on the last day. Generally, the bikes are left at the last hotel. It's often possible to stay extra nights to enjoy the area even more. In exceptional cases, tours include rides on the last day, and this would be noted in the Program tab.
Articles in this section
- How do I know to the start/end location of a tour?
- Is the seasonal surcharge per person?
- What are the tour costs?
- Where can I find reviews? Do you have any feedback on this tour?
- How can I determine a tour's rider level?
- The tour starts and ends in different locations. What do I do?
- How do you determine when a seasonal surcharge applies?
- How do I navigate on a self-guided tour?
- How safe are the routes? Will I have to ride with traffic?
- How will I be able to find restaurants for lunch and/or dinner on self-guided tours?