Bookings and payments are processed by BikeToursDirect of Chattanooga, Tennessee, a licensed California Seller of Travel (CST 2120437-50) and State of Florida Seller of Travel (Registration No. ST39841). Tour operators and other suppliers are governed by the consumer and financial regulations of their respective nations and/or of the European Union. Most countries require tour operators to put funds in escrow or have a bank guarantee to cover your payments through the end of your trip. These laws protect you in case of insolvency or fraud. BikeToursDirect participates in the BBBOnline Reliability Program.
Articles in this section
- Are 2021 dates available?
- I have concerns about COVID-19 (the novel coronavirus).
- Is airfare included?
- How can I contact you?
- I forgot to enter something on my booking. Can I add some information now?
- Do you offer discounts? AAA, military, senior, etc?
- Can I book with another person, but pay separately?
- What are your terms and conditions?
- Can you send me a catalog?
- Do you offer discounts for kids?