This happens, although rarely. Some tours are subject to a minimum number of participants (but you'd be notified upfront with a provisional confirmation if your departure hasn't met the minimum number of participants when you book). If a tour operator cancels a tour due to an insufficient number of participants, or any other reason, you'll be refunded any payments you've made up to that time, or you may be able to apply those funds toward another tour. BikeTours.com will refund your payment within 15 days of when we receive funds from the tour operator. Please note that most travel insurance generally doesn't cover cancellation by the tour operator except for "cancel for any reason" policies.
Articles in this section
- What should I do about a cell phone?
- What is the closest airport or train station to my tour start/end?
- Why are your exchange rates different?
- Where do I mail my check or money order?
- What is the current exchange rate?
- What if I have to cancel?
- What should I pack?
- What is included in my tour packet at the start hotel?
- When do I get my tour documents?
- Can I get physical maps and route instructions before I leave?