Yes, the hotels generally have wi-fi (with the exception of more remote areas). However, don't expect the signal to be as strong or reliable as the one you have at home.
Articles in this section
- How do I know to the start/end location of a tour?
- Is the seasonal surcharge per person?
- What are the tour costs?
- Where can I find reviews? Do you have any feedback on this tour?
- How can I determine a tour's rider level?
- The tour starts and ends in different locations. What do I do?
- How do you determine when a seasonal surcharge applies?
- How do I navigate on a self-guided tour?
- How safe are the routes? Will I have to ride with traffic?
- How will I be able to find restaurants for lunch and/or dinner on self-guided tours?