This will vary depending on the ship and its crew and captain. Generally, the boat is considered a floating hotel and restaurant/bar, therefore bringing your own beverages is not permitted. Some crews and captains allow you to bring wine onboard but charge a corking fee. Please ask onboard the ship for the appropriate protocol.
Articles in this section
- Are there laundry facilities aboard the ship?
- How is alcohol handled? Can you bring wine on the boat?
- Are there windows on the boat?
- What if I don't want to ride one day? Do I have to ride everyday on a BIKE and BOAT tour?
- I'm prone to seasickness. Should I be concerned?
- Are bike and boat tours suitable for families and children?
- What boat is this on? Where can I find the boat details?
- Are there pictures of the boat or barge?
- Is smoking allowed on the boat?
- How do I get to the boat?