Sometimes. Road bikes are not available on numerous tours as they are not suitable for the terrain (think ancient cobblestone streets!), or they are not in the operator's fleet of bicycles.
Articles in this section
- Can I rent a road bike?
- Do I have to return the bike?
- Are electric bikes (e-bikes) available?
- Are the bike seats comfortable?
- What happens to the bikes at the end of the tour?
- How many gears do the bikes have?
- Is the bike cost per day or for the duration of the tour?
- What accessories come with bike rentals?
- Do I have to bring a helmet?
- Can I bring my own seat?