About bike tours
- How do I know to the start/end location of a tour?
- Is the seasonal surcharge per person?
- What are the tour costs?
- Where can I find reviews? Do you have any feedback on this tour?
- How can I determine a tour's rider level?
- The tour starts and ends in different locations. What do I do?
- How do you determine when a seasonal surcharge applies?
- How do I navigate on a self-guided tour?
- How safe are the routes? Will I have to ride with traffic?
- How will I be able to find restaurants for lunch and/or dinner on self-guided tours?
- How many hours per day will I be cycling?
- Can I take an alternative route on my tour?
- How do I train for my bike tour?
- What is the average traveler age?
- Do I need to be an experienced cyclist to go on a bike tour?
- What's the difference between self-guided and guided?
- What is bicycle touring?
- Can you depart any day of the week on a self-guided tour?
- What meals are included?
- Is there a restriction on amount of luggage?
- Some daily distances seem a bit short. Is it possible to combine days in order to lengthen daily riding?
- Some of the daily distances seem a bit long. Is it possible to stay overnight in additional locations in order to shorten the rides?
- Is it possible to book extra nights in the towns along the way to lengthen my trip?
- Do the tours include luggage transfer (from hotel to hotel each day) or is that an additional cost?
- Can I book extra nights before or after my tour through you?
- What is included with a tour?
- What amenities are available on tour?
- What if I don't speak the language?
- What is "half-pension" or "half-board?"
- Do you recommend booking the dinner package?